Join us for a weekend of a heart-warming yoga retreat in the Hungarian countryside and arrive at focused intentions for the new year. Enjoy an opening circle, delicious vegetarian food, morning meditations, a Thai yoga massage, a campfire ceremony, and say goodbye through a yin practice and heart chakra meditation. Fresh air, a pleasant farm house at Kisnyalka manor await you and if you crave a nature walk, forest paths can take you on a stroll! Besides the magical house with a large, bright semi-circular hall designed to hold soulful yoga and meditation sessions, the surroundings enable you to take your practice deeper. On Day 3, you also have a chance to work on your personal goals in asana, pranayama or meditation, guided based on aims set in a personal consultation.
You will stay at the cozy and simple Kisnyalka farm house, surrounded by green fields and large, old trees. The options range from rooms of 8 or 4 beds to a double bed room. The most beautiful feature of the house are the semi-circular hall with large windows and a built-in hearth and an amazing wooden roof structure: this is our sacred yoga space.
Prices start at $180 EUR including accommodation, food and all activities. Price for locals and lower income participants: 42,000 HUF. For inquiries, contact Eszter at email@example.com
- 13:00 Arrival and check-in; breathe, walk, or take a rest
- 17:00 Opening circle and gentle yoga practice
- 19:30 Dinner
- 08:30 Meditation
- 09:00 Morning yoga flow
- 10:00 Breakfast
- 11:00 Restorative yoga and pranayama session
- 12:00 Lunch
- 13:00 Walk in nature and relax
- 15:30 Intention-setting yoga workshop for 2018
- 18:30 Dinner
- 20:00 Surprise activity around the campfire
- 08:30 Meditation
- 09:00 Self-practice: Set an intention and practice under personal guidance of Eszter
- 10:30 Breakfast and relaxation
- 12:00 Thai yoga massage workshop
- 13:00 Lunch
- 14:00 Yin yoga practice and Anahata meditation
- By 17:00 Departure
For your self-practice, you are encouraged to share with Eszter prior to the retreat or on location what your asana practice is focused on so that she can help you with personal guidance. For the Thai yoga massage workshop, no partner is needed. This activity is highly recommended but optional – if you do not feel comfortable with touch, please talk to the team. Also let them know if you have any injuries.
The retreat takes place at a wonderful farm house with lots of natural wooden structures and rustic furniture. It is surrounded by an actual manor that houses horses and there are some rolling fields and lush woods encircling the house. The farm house is at a 130-km distance from the capital city of Budapest, 100-km from Bratislava (Slovakia) and is only 140-km away from Vienna (Austria).
The retreat serves delicious vegetarian meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Snacks and fruits during the day will be provided, as well as herbal teas. The first day starts with dinner and the last day ends with lunch. Dietary requirements can be accommodated with prior arrangement.
Some of the typical foods served for breakfast are heartwarming porridge with fruits and nuts, toast, freshly made spreads, and tea. For lunch, you can enjoy warm, veggie meals of seasonal vegetables with a healthy approach and vegan, sugar-free dessert. For dinner, you will be served light meals consisting of salad and relaxing herbal tea.
- 1 60-minute partner Thai yoga massage workshop
- 1 campfire activity
- 1 intention-setting workshop
- 2 breakfasts
- 2 dinners
- 2 lunches
- 2 nights accommodation
- 6 yoga sessions
- Herbal tea, fruits, and small snacks
- Morning meditations
- Personalized yoga practice on day 3
- One fixed-time transport to and from Győr
- Contact Eszter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price. The deposit is not refundable in case of cancellation by the participant.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.